Boutique clothing, purses, jewelry items, and gifts, flowers, cards and balloons are available for purchase at the Hospital Gift Shop. Located near the East Entrance to the hospital, the Gift Shop is staffed by Waukesha Service Club volunteers. Orders can also be taken by phone to be delivered to patients within the hospital. Proceeds from the Gift Shop are donated to the ProHealth Care Foundation to help fund current projects supported by the Club membership. Since 1989, more than $2,303,000 has been pledged to this Foundation.
Interested In Joining The Waukesha Service Club? Become A Member Today!
The Gift Shop is completely managed and staffed by the volunteer-members of Waukesha Service Club, who collectively donate more than three thousand work-hours per year to operate the store.
Parking is available in the parking structure or by valet at the East entrance of Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
- Masks must be worn by all volunteers and customers. You will need to provide your own mask.
- Social distancing must be observed in the Gift Shop at all times
- There will be a limit of the number of shoppers/volunteers allowed in the Gift Shop at any one time
- Items on the floor have been arranged for social distancing
- The dressing room is open and cleaned after each customer
BEAUTIFUL ITEMS FOR YOU OR SOMEONE SPECIAL!